Sunday, January 24, 2010

It won't be like this for long.....

Trying to keep track of everything for a family of four and always doing the right thing is hard. Trying to do that while not losing my patience with my children is even harder. They are sooo good and hardly ever give me any trouble, but on the days that they do, I try and remember that they won't be this age forever and that when they no longer need my assistance with everything I will be sad. The song "It Won't Be Like This For Long" by Darius Rucker makes me want to cherish every "He's looking at me!", "I had that toy first" and "You never let me do ANYTHING!". It even makes me realize that I should appreciate the fact that Brady wouldn't go into his Sunday School class this morning because he wanted mommy. In a few years, I am sure he won't want mommy and will go running into his class without a glance back at me. So one of my delayed New Year's resolutions is to live in the moment and enjoy not having a moment to myself on some days. I know one day I will look back and wish someone wanted my attention every second of the day :)


I love the peacefulness of this picture!

Carpet Angels....practicing before the first big snow we had.


Brady got BIG BOY undies for Christmas!


The actual Snow Angel!!


No comments: